We are searching for a new talented member of the Arval family, who has the drive and knowledge to take part of the growth journey with Arval Denmark.
Arvals mission is to deliver the best sustainable mobility product in the fleet market and to offer wide pack of services to our clients driven by a passionate and dynamic team of people.
Fully owned by BNP Paribas, Arval was founded in 1989 as a specialist in full-service vehicle leasing for large international corporates, SMEs and professionals. More recently, we have diversified our business to become a key player in integrated mobility, addressing a wider audience that includes drivers and private individuals.
As part of the Retail Banking activity within BNP Paribas Group, we benefit from a worldwide network, which has played a key role in our international growth. Our 7,200 employees operate in 31 countries, and we leased around 1.4 mio. vehicles end of 2021.
To our team in Herlev near Copenhagen, we are now looking for a Procurement Manager, who will contribute to our future growth. The Procurement Manager is responsible for ensuring that suppliers of the expense categories are reliable, deliver on time and at the best commercial conditions, the highest quality of goods and services needed by Arval DK, in compliance with the Arval group rules of conduct concerning relationships with suppliers. Your reference in Arval DK will be the General Manager, and you must be flexible to travel and stay away for a number of days per year. Also the Procurement Manager needs to be able to work in a remote working environment.
About the role:
- Implement and follow the Sourcing Norms and ensure all the compliance rules are applied.
- Ensures that stakeholders have been informed about the Rules of conduct concerning relationships between BNP Paribas employees and suppliers, in respect of the BNPP Group’s Code of Conduct.
- Apply the CSR (“Corporate Social Responsibility”) strategy and objectives of BNP Paribas Group on the different pillars: Economic, Environmental, Social and Civic.
- Apply the Sourcing Supplier Risk procedures and the associated control plan.
- Manage all the tender processes from the business needs definition to the signature of contracts with the best cost-quality ratio from secured and compliant suppliers.
- Monitor the local supplier performance including the contracts deployment, the savings realization (including rebates), and reports to Sourcing Corporate.
- Manage the supplier relationship in cooperation with the stakeholders with a focus on steering to preferred partners.
- Take part in the company budget and pricing elaboration (costs of services, new cars rebates).
- Be an expert in the sourcing tool (IVALUA).
- Knowledge of the operational leasing industry from similar position in a similar and competitive company
- Strong ability to manage the challenge of transition from start up project to a well established company, “hands on” approach
- Outstanding relationship management and business development skills
- Good communicator, analytical, project- and process orientated
- Fluent in Danish and English – both in writing and spoken English
As a person you have a high degree of self-motivation, and you have a professional approach as well as the capability to convince and inspire other people. You are a team player and your communication skills are strong, both verbally and written. You have a commercial and entrepreneurial mindset with a great customer and service minded focus. You are also a problem-solver and can turn ideas into concrete solutions.
What do we offer?
A part of a dynamic organization based in our office in Herlev with more than 40 colleagues. An attractive package matching your qualifications including company phone, laptop, internet contribution and company insurance scheme. We have some great social events, possibility to work from home, lunch agreement and much more.
Please apply with CV and application in Danish via this link, we will review the applications ongoing, please apply before September 7th 2022. Questions to the position please call Jesper Larsen, Operations Director; 7026 5060 during office hours 8am-16pm or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.